RE: FORD MONEYPIT...attn Craig Baltzer

From: Alan J. Thompson (vladimir@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 23:58:12 EST

Go Dana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net]On Behalf Of
Dyno05@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 6:37 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: FORD MONEYPIT...attn Craig Baltzer

Big deal 14.4 seconds. it is impressive for a 4600lb truck, but for 29000
it
isnt so hot. I bought my R/T RC for 20500 , I have only a jet 2 module
and
a KN filter, with a fresh air intake I made myself. I have run 14.3 and I
dont
consider those "heavy mods" At all. With my newly ordered Leach headers
and
the Holloway TB im patiently waiting for, I should be knocking on 13s door.
BRING EM ON!!! I think that they run quicker than 14.4 personally. 97 mph
in
the quarter is pretty steep for 14.4.

Its gonna be a showdown this spring at the local dragstrips. Think of how
fast a Dakota can be with an extra 9 grand to spend on mods!!!

Oh yeah, one more thing, An R/T will out handle that lead sled too!!!

Just my opinions,

Dana W