Gas Mileage 98 4cyl

From: swt mail (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 23:59:41 EST

Ok, now that I am back from my long vacation for the Thanksgiving holiday I
have great news for all you 6'ers and 8'ers ;)

I am now getting *ahem* 23mpg ;)

Oh, by the way, the truck ran great on my 1200 mile roundtrip visit.
Averaged about 85mph and even took it up past 100 ;)

"I swear officer, I thought you were cute and I was trying to catch up to
you from 10 miles down the road"

Also took a killer picture of my truck sittin next to my brothers 97 Ram
4x4. When it's developed I'll scan and slap on my page.

Heather a.k.a "The Devil"
98 Dak Sport 4cyl 5spd Intensely Bluetiful
4,870 miles young!

"Momma says that girls are the devil" - The Waterboy (see it, I loved it)