Re: Re: May i join

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 22:23:42 EST

you know, I didn't mind when it was just one, or two but now we are getting
ridiculous. all you ram owners who want to be on this list have to put one
of those little frames around your license plates that state " I wish I had
a DAK" if anybody needs them, I can sell you one for um, 20K. Yeah, then
my little 6er will really go. see ya V8s. and if I go fast enough and
throw it in neutral I can get better mileage than the 4bangers! Hey all you
Ram guys, tell your friends to join too! my truck will boogie!

Cuervo

p.s. if you are not smiling by now please hit the delete key and forget
about this post.