tires and pipes

From: Geoffrey Gaskin (lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 23:49:38 EST

Just thought I would put in a few words about exhaust. I have never
known anyone in my area to order and bolt on an exhaust system. We
just take it to one of the local muffler shops and have on custom
made. I had my custom made with a 2 chamber flowmaster dual exit, 2
1/4" pipe straight back through the leafs, just like a mustang. Took
about an hour and half, cost $200 with tips and muffler. Anyone
interested in exhaust needs to check this out.

On the cat problem, My fiance has a 97 ram cc 360 with true duals, 18"
packs and NO cat. converters. She has put 43k miles on it with no
problems, they just put the o2 sensors on the pipe and let er roll.
It is VERY loud, and has cost me 2 warning tickets ( my dad is a La.
State Police officer)

I was also wondering, what are some web sites for tires. I would like
to go to a 50 or 55 series tire, like a 255/55/15 or so, something
possible speed rated. Goodyear said that I should get about 50 to 60k
out of my ls's, but I kinda doubt it, they are showing wear at 12k.

My .02 says that I had 245/60's eagle st's on my 90 dak. I loved them.
 Kinda hard to spin with an 124hp engine though. I went through 2
sets I liked them so much, then they discontinued them.

laterzzz

==
LilBlakV8Dak@yahoo.com
Crawdaddy@colla.com