Re: Re: Vortech Group Buy... was: Vorteched R/T

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 00:03:36 EST

<< So you guys are workin' the Vortechs on the OBDII trucks with no problem ?

Keep in mind mine is an OBD-II controlled truck, and it performs great.. just
as well as the kit would on an older OBD controlled truck.

Vortech will probably also tell you you'll need to modify your fuel rail
also.. this is also false.

<< I am trying to decide between a kit from Nitrous Express or a SC and am
weighing the costs . Sure , the NOS is cheaper up front , but after the
bottle refills and such , it doesn't fall too short of a sucker . >>

The base Dodge EFI 50-150hp nitrous kit from NX is $501 if my memory serves me
correctly.. don't have the price list in front of me.

You'd probably be better off with a Vortech, they're alot more reliable and
should give you more trouble free miles than nitrous will.

ttyl
Patrick