Re: Re: Vortech Group Buy... was: Vorteched R/T

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 00:06:58 EST

<< Yes , I see your point . The NOS and the SC both produce stress on the
 engine , but I suppose the NOS kinda slams that force in there all at once .

Unless you go to a progressive control. They have some pretty slick systems
out these days, and they aren't too expensive. Solenoid maintenance goes up,
but you should always be maintaining your nitrous system if you want a long
engine life anyways..

They each have their pro's and their con's .. but I like the idea of a blower
better :).

ttyl
Patrick