RE: 2nd Post (HELP!) Auto Trans Shift Problems?

From: Bill Fleming (BillF@lantech.com)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 10:07:22 EST

Nope, changed fluid and filter. Fluid was clean, very little in the way of
mettalic residue in the pan. The truck itself has about 139K miles, the
trans is supposedly less than a year old. Just bought the truck about 6
weeks ago. Very pleased so far! With the 3.9 I get about 19 - 20 mpg, and
I do not baby my vehicles, no sense in having a truck you got to treat with
kid gloves!

Bill F