Re: 99 R/T CC Unavailability and Driveline issues

From: Popovich, Greg, BMG-NY1540 (Greg.Popovich@bmge.com)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 10:06:26 EST

Why should I worry Jack? Rich (DOCSKI) & I have know each other for like
ummm... close to 15 years... so we do bust on each other.(Plus the list
didn't have to hear the whine about the POS that he originally got from
this one loser dealership). But Rich gets a bit over excited (this time
for good reason). But I still want that CD/Cassette rig that's in the
POS before you return it (Rich you better keep that cam pointed on that
truck! [snicker]). But you're right Jack, some folks have to sit back
and take a breath once in awhile before posting.
Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd