RE: Re: Vortech Group Buy... was: Vorteched R/T

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 13:03:10 EST

> even longer. Not to mention the cost saving of upgrading the motor to
> similar HP ratings of the SC. A good cam and heads and intake cost less
> than the cheapest SC, although you are adding more HP in the long run. I

Do you know of any heads for our trucks? I would be very interested in
them, especially if they were aluminum and not $2000. Since you can get
ford heads for $1000 or less and even the best chevy head for about that,
I wonder why I havent seen any Dodge heads in a reasonable price range?
Would the ones for the older (carburated) 360's work, you can get some of
those style from edelbrock and they are aluminum and stuff.

Bill
'97 SS/T