Dragstrip found.....

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 17:47:12 EST

Hey VA dak guys! I was toolin' around in Fredericks burg (comin' back to
school after turkey holidays) and I saw a sign pointing to Summerduck
Dragway. I followed the signs and came upon a 1/8th mile strip. They do
Test&Tune every Thursday night, and it's 10 bones. It's about 10 miles up
17 north of Fredericksburg, if anyone is interested, I've got a bunch of
info that a pit guy gave to me. He seemed like a good guy. When I told him
that there may be a few guys around that would like to run, he got really
excited and fetched all this information for me. Lemme know what you
think =)

-mike d.