Re: Re: Winch bumper: news at last

From: Alan L. Davis (kafin8ed@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 16:46:24 EST

Hey check this out. I just got off the phone with the designer at Pro
Zap (they finally have a website check it out, big pictures too,
www.prozap.com) and he said they are going to make a bumper for the
Dakota/Durango. It will look a bit different from the Ram bumper on the
website, but it sounded nice. There'll be optional brush/grill guards,
as well as an optional undercariage skidplate to protect the radiator.
The bumper is laser cut and CNC bent so it's built to hide a WARN xd
9000 winch inside. All this and it improves yer approach angle. Sounds
pretty smooth to me. He said they'd be ready in about 3 months, which
is good cuz it'll run $900-$2000 depending on what finish/material you
get, so I'll need some time to save up!

Alan
'99V8 4x4 CC SLT Auto

www.prozap.com