SHARING MY JOY

From: chris tesinsky (ace_0069@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 20:10:34 EST

I would like to share my joy with every one. I just found out yesterday
that my truck was released. I ordered it on August 31st, it was
completed on October 1st and held till December 1st. I just wanted
every one who is waiting for theirs that there is hope and it should be
real soon. They held about 1000 club cabs, because of an engineering
retrofit, which was to convert them to the one piece drive shaft.

I will be getting a '99 Solar Yellow Club Cab R/T with the following

Heavy Duty Service Group
Power Convenience Group
Rear Sliding Window
5"x7" Power Mirrors
Air Conditioning
Fog Lamps
Am/Fm Cassette ( will be replaced by a pioneer cd player )
4 Wheel Disc ABS

The sticker would be about $24,500 I got mine for $22,130.

I would have to say that was a good deal, the wait for the truck wasn't
but I hope the truck will make up for it.

Chris Tesinsky
very soon to own '99 solar yellow cc r/t