Re: Squeaking brakes

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Dec 04 1998 - 23:27:08 EST

My '98 R/Y does the same . In addition , I have the fronts pulsating when I
come to a stop , especially from a higher speed . From what I have heard
from other owners , this is not unique . My truck only has 11K on it and I
plan on taking it up with the dealer as soon as I get a chance to get the
truck in for it .

At 10:38 PM 12/4/98 EST, you wrote:
>Has anyone experienced the brakes on their Dakota squeaking when applied? My
>99 R/T has 3000k on it and the back left appears to be the culprit. Light
>application sets off a squeal that increases in pitch until heavier pressure
>is applied. Any ideas?

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net