Re: Re: SHARING MY JOY

From: chris tesinsky (ace_0069@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 00:30:33 EST

>Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 23:25:16 -0500
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>From: Jack Hilton III <HEMI@charter.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: Re: SHARING MY JOY
>
>This true , unfortunately . I believe that Stanless Steel Brakes is iun
the
>process of developing a rear disc kit , but it may be sometime off .
>
> And as far as I know they don't make
>>Dakota's with 4 wheel abs DISC brakes. It should be front disc rear
drum.
>>Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>Jason
>>

>>>I would like to share my joy with every one. I just found out
yesterday
>>>that my truck was released. I ordered it on August 31st, it was
>>>completed on October 1st and held till December 1st. I just wanted
>>>every one who is waiting for theirs that there is hope and it should
be
>>>real soon. They held about 1000 club cabs, because of an engineering
>>>retrofit, which was to convert them to the one piece drive shaft.
>>>
>>>I will be getting a '99 Solar Yellow Club Cab R/T with the following
>>>
>>>Heavy Duty Service Group
>>>Power Convenience Group
>>>Rear Sliding Window
>>>5"x7" Power Mirrors
>>>Air Conditioning
>>>Fog Lamps
>>>Am/Fm Cassette ( will be replaced by a pioneer cd player )
>>>4 Wheel Disc ABS
>>>
>>>The sticker would be about $24,500 I got mine for $22,130.
>>>
>>>I would have to say that was a good deal, the wait for the truck
wasn't
>>>but I hope the truck will make up for it.
>>>
>>>Chris Tesinsky
>>>very soon to own '99 solar yellow cc r/t

>W . Jack Hilton III
>
>HEMI@charter.net

Not to start an argument here guys, but if you would look in your '99
dakota brochures and turn to page 6. Look at the red box #3 it says

"Standard front-wheel disc brakes with 11-inch rotors provide steering
control while braking. Get maximum control with optional four-wheel
DISC antilock brakes which help maintain directional stability under
hard braking situations."

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow CC R/T ( SooN )