Multiple Questions

From: Michelle (MWarford@zianet.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 01:24:02 EST

Yes it's the ignorant Dakota owner again. :( I talk to Sandoval Dodge a few wks ago, and Rudy Sandoval will only cover $175 on the paint job on my '93 Blue Dakota...leaving me with a $500 balance for the hood and top of the cab. I'm currently trying to find other bids...just thought I'd let you guys know, since I asked info. about this a while back.

Ok, now for the questions: I know they're dumb but..bear with me.

1. What's the difference between an LE & an SLT ? What does SLT mean?
2. What's the difference between J-Body, L-Body, & other "alphabet" bodies that I've heard about?
3. What's a K&N Filter & Catback exhaust..what are the advantages..and what do they do?

To the owner/moderator of this list...is there anyway to keep the digest size under 55k? When I get the list and it's above 55k in size...Eudora *my mail reader* can't seem to open up the e-mail.
I would greatly appreciate it.

I guess that's all the questions I have for now. Please don't flame me for being so dumb, as I'm only 22 & FEMALE and have owned a DAK for only a few months now.

Thanks to anyone who replies either publicly or privately...I greatly appreciate it. I'm a DAK owner who wants to learn and be informed!

Sincerely,
Michelle Warford
'93 Dakota LE