RE: Multiple Questions

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@mci2000.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 02:37:44 EST

Your other questions......
1.SLT..on the 97-99 is the luxury trim pack...better sound insulation on the
inside chrome on the outside plus some body molding...maybe it is the same
for the 96 and earlier.
2.Dodge changed the body style in 97....maybe that is the difference?....I
am just guessing here...kinda new to the DAK world myself......
3.K&N filter is an Air filter which allows more air into your
motor....breaths better=more power. A cat back exhaust is an exhaust that
replaces everything behind your catalytic converter on back.....allows the
motor exhaust to flow better....less restrictive...more power again....AR AR
ARRRG...plus it sounds better too.

Hope this helps a little.....stick around there are some people out there
who live & breath Dodge trucks....the teach us all stuff.

Mike Guzinski
1999 Dakota SLT CC
4x4 V-8 Auto
Colorado USA