Re: Re: SHARING MY JOY

From: chris tesinsky (ace_0069@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 12:18:59 EST

>Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 08:28:28 -0500
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>From: Jack Hilton III <HEMI@charter.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: Re: SHARING MY JOY
>

>I don't know , maybe they added it on the 99s , I have a 98 , but
usually
>that says"....Disc/Drum ABS..."
>

>>Not to start an argument here guys, but if you would look in your '99
>>dakota brochures and turn to page 6. Look at the red box #3 it says
>>
>>"Standard front-wheel disc brakes with 11-inch rotors provide steering
>>control while braking. Get maximum control with optional four-wheel
>>DISC antilock brakes which help maintain directional stability under
>>hard braking situations."
>>
>>Chris Tesinsky
>>'99 Solar Yellow CC R/T ( SooN )

>W . Jack Hilton III
>
>HEMI@charter.net

I agree with you, but I believe that it is standard rear wheel ABS,
which is the disc/drum situation, but I am assuming when you order the
4-wheel ABS you then get discs in the back, I will find out. The dealer
said when they had the '98's they were just sent to them so they didn't
have control of the options.

Chris Tesinsky