DML Texas Meet(update)

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 12:11:14 EST

Hello all :-)

Here is an update on the DML meet I am working on:

The 4th Sunday in March looks like a for sure date. It will be held at the
Lone Star Raceway in Sealy, TX. This will be a club vs. club race. Now since
the DML is a club of sorts, we may have two ways to approach this. First I
can see what is involved in registering the DML as a club coming by itself to
this event. Or we can go as part of the HMCC
<A HREF="http://www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html">The Houston Mopar
Connection Club (HMCC)</A> . Give me some feedback on this. I will see what
I can do.

Sealy is just a few miles west of the Houston Metro area on Interstate 10. At
last count, I had 21 DML members interested. I am excited and ready to meet
some new members, as well as those I had the opportunity to see at the last
meet at HRP in September.

BTW, the Houston Mopar Race and Show is scheduled for September 25-26, 1999.
Same place, HRP(rain dates of Oct 2-3). Plan to be there for two days of race
and show action.

Have a safe holiday season and keep those Dak's shiny and fast :-)

Gene in Baytown
95 Dakota SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L Claret Red P.C.
99 R/T, CC, Deep Amethyst P.C.
68 Charger R/T, 440-4, Plum Crazy
www.flash.net/~mamopar/index.html.htm
ICQ#23787964