Re: Fw: filtercharger for 98 dodge dakota

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 13:04:48 EST

At 04:34 PM 12/4/98 , you wrote:

>Dakota Owners....
>
>Here is a copy of a response I got from K and N Engineering. Thought you may
>be interested...
>
>Brian Schultz

When I first got my Dak (summer 97), I asked K&N when/if a FIPK would be
available for the V6. I was told that they were working on it and it would
be available shortly after the first of the year (98). Don't bother
looking, it's still not available. I wouldn't count too much on the
accuracy of their claims.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net

"Those are my principles, and if you don't
like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx