Winches -- more info

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 20:23:41 EST

Just in case anyone is considering the Kenshaw Mountain bumper (like I
am)...

I just got this e-mail. His first message said that it would take any
M-series Warn winch, and I asked about the XD9000i. I didn't realize that
this winch had a different bolt pattern. I checked my Warn catalog, and it
says 4.5", but the metric measurement is different by 3mm. Something to
keep in mind if you're in the market for a Warn winch and mounting system.

I also told him I wanted to make sure D rings were rated to 10,000 lbs.

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd