Stereo System

From: BJones2292@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 20:11:22 EST

Just to let everyone Know it sucks not having your truck, I guess i am having
withdraws. I dropped my truck off at a Car audio store on thursday morning,
and i will not have have it back for a week more. I am having $ 4,000 in
stereo equipment installed. I already had $800 into it.
I already had a Eclipse CD player and MB Quartz in the front, and now I am
having MB Quartz in the rear put in along with 4X 10" JL audio W-4's (dual
voice coils)
to power the 4 subwoofers there will be a PC1400 PPI AMP and the Highs will
have a PC450 amp PPI and there will also be A SX-6 crossover installed.

My back seat is being taken out and a custom made fiberglass box will be in
its place, with a vinyl outside to match my upholstery.

I have a 99 Dakota CC 4x4 v8 sport
Flame red, lightbar and Bed rail combo w/ 4x 6" round off road lights
bed rug, dual exhaust w/ glasspacks, Air Raid intake