Dakota, now with giant 4 wheel disc brakes,...yea right Mike

From: Dana (dr088@lightspeed.net)
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 16:29:49 EST

I wonder if this Mike C...... guy read the Dodge AD............ Hell he
probably wrote the ad!

1.) The Dakota Catalog reads exactly like this Mike: " Get maximum control
with Optional four-wheel
    disc antilock brakes.....". This is out of the 99 Catalog.
How is one suppose to describe a vehicle with "Real four-wheel antilock DISC
brakes?

Maybe they could describe it like this "Get maximum control and stopping
power with optional four-wheel antilock disc brakes." By putting the word
"disc" behind "antilock" should work, but wait...... this quote is out of
the 98 Dakota Catalog!

I wonder how Dodge will describe the Dakota "Optional four-wheel antilock
DISC brakes" when it really has all four of those antilock discs? "Dakota,
now with real four-wheel 13" disc brakes standard, optional: 14" antilock
Baer Claw, giant, huge, gigantic, Magnum style 4 wheel DISCS.

Dana

99 Dakota RT, RC ( Intense Blue ) (four wheel disc brakes, some day)