Re: [Fwd: Superchargers vs nitrous]

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 21:11:02 EST

In a message dated 12/6/98 8:46:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
vladimir@texas.net writes:

<< Isnt nitrous a scary idea with a manual? I mean, if Im
 runnin
 through the gears if something were to happen and I missed a gear when the
 juice is running, it could get a little out of hand! >>

Nitrous setups are set up to operate at WOT only and you should have a fuel
pressure switch installed (I believe they come with most Kits) Mopar rev
limiter, as I've been told, cuts fuel so when the pressure drops the nitrous
stops. I don't think it would be any worse missing a shift with it or without
the juice both woth probably hit the rev limiter and with the fuel pressure
switch it would cut the juice.

Bill