[Fwd: BFG Drag Radials]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 15:41:30 EST

oops, local source, Dallas, Tx. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Hey gang, I just ordered my R/T rim so I can mount a set of Drag Radials
on a matching set of rims. 1st I need a local or mail order source for
the rubber, I know Tate has a set, where'd you get em? Anyone? 2nd since
I'm new to Dodges, what kind of vehicles share the R/T bolt pattern,
diameter not being all that important, say even down to a 15", I'm
thinking I'll be able to match the overall diameter (26"?) with the
right size tire. If that theory is wrong, I'm sure everyone will tell
me, and after all it'll just be an emergency spare and hopefully will
never see any action. Alan S.