7/70 transfer

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 17:35:39 EST

Fleg-I transferred the warranty for both of my trucks, I was the 2nd
owner on both.
I went to the dealer and gave them my vin code, they had me fill out an
application form. There
were charges to do it both times, and the cost was different (the prices
were listed on the form) It
did ask for mileage and date of purchase, if I remember right, but I
approximated them. They dont have a clue, and it doesnt make a
difference anyway, as long as you are under the mileage limit and time
limit too.
  I would wait a few weeks before taking the truck in to get checked
just to be on the safe side,
though.
Patrick