Re: Wiper blades and interior problems...

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 18:16:11 EST

In a message dated 12/7/1998 3:06:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jeanninemike@fuse.net writes:

> I asked him if they had a replacement wiper blade for my '98
> Dakota Sport+. He looked in the parts manual and couldn't find any!!!

How many miles do you have on your truck? My blades were coming apart at
around 8000 miles, took it in to get the oil changed and they said its covered
until 12,000 miles. They replaced them free of charge. Didn't get a part #
though. DOH !

later,

2me
www.smokindakota.com