Re: A decision that has been bestowed upon me

From: Randel Thornhill (rthornhi@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 18:58:59 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Jules Glogovcsan <jghunter@nol.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Saturday, December 05, 1998 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: DML: A decision that has been bestowed upon me

>----------
>> From: Jon Steiger <stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu>
>> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>> Subject: Re: DML: A decision that has been bestowed upon me
>> Date: Thursday, December 03, 1998 1:22 PM
>>
>> On 2 Dec 1998, RCPL-VAN CNIWR wrote:
>> > Hi, all. Well, the dealer actually talked to CC today and told me
>that
>> > yes, my 99 R/T CC is delayed. edu/~stei0302/ ---'
>

>r/t cc's are rolling down the lines at warren plant now...
>
>jam'n

I sure would like to know were you got your info. I ordered my R/T
Oct. 2 and have been calling Dodge Customer "Service?" about the
status of my truck. As of 10:30 this morning their status was still on
restriction. I do hope that you are right though.

Hopefully, my R/T is rolling down the line right now.

Does anyone have an email address for someone at Dodge,
specifically the Warren Plant. It is usually pretty easy to guess
someone's email ( hmm say a VP of manufacturing ) using
a known email address at the Warren Plant and the name of
the person that you want to sent it to.