A decision that has been bestowed upon me

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 21:42:29 EST

     Hi, all. Well, the dealer actually talked to CC today and told me that
     yes, my 99 R/T CC is delayed. But, it is encouraging that they guy
     with his yellow CC is getting his. This could be good! Anyway, they
     have a 99 R/T CC in black with the agate interior on the lot, and they
     might give me it for the same price as mine. It has a couple more
     options, but they are not ones that I want. This is what the two
     trucks have:

     Mine:

     black, agate interior, h/d service group, pwr. conveience group w/o
     fancy overhead console, floor mats, base cassette, no alarm, power 5x7
     mirrors, air cond., no rear slider, no trailer package

     Theirs:

     black, agate, no service group. pwr. group with fancy console, no
     floor mats, base cassette, alarm, power 6x9 mirrors, air cond. and
     rear slider, no trailer package and about 50 test drive miles (fairly
     abusive ones I imagine because I put on about 20 of them)

     They would like to sell me theirs. What does everybody think I should
     do. I really want mine, but if the wait is going to be really
     long..... Comments?

     Chad Niwranski
     future 99 R/T CC
     Abbotsford, BC