Re: 360 heads ...

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 19:09:21 EST

In a message dated 07-12-98 11:53:30 AM Central Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> Is that P5249573 a "stock" 360 head, or is it
> ported/polished at all? (Price seems too cheap to be ported?)
 Stock head Jon............

 Hmmm... Where could I find that out for sure? Sounds like maybe there is a
little performance to be had with a set of 360 heads as-is?

You could call MP tech line.....but thats a gamble, cause you might get one of
the trainees. Just remember that w/ bigger valves the engine will want more
fuel, that dammed computer is gonna only supply the max amount its programed
to deliver.

Gene