Re: Mancini's catalog attn Patrick

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 05:24:50 EST

In a message dated 12/8/98 12:53:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stdpwb11@shsu.edu writes:

<< >
 Really Patrick? They are just up the street from me! They are generally
 pretty cool.
 Eric>>

 Maybe it is cause I am pretty young and they don't take me serious. I know
 they do good work but I hate putting up with crap just because I look to
 young to know what I am talking about. >>
Hey Patrick, Im sorry man, I fly through my mail and I made a mistake. Its
not MTI thats up the street from me, I meant its Mancini up the street from
me! Im sorry man. =0)
Eric