Re: DML brand "spankin" new member

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 08:17:32 EST

In a message dated 12/8/98 4:46:36 AM Central Standard Time,
dadoctah@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I have a great idea for all you "open air" folks. You say that intake temp
 is a problem, let me know if you want me to post the answer to your problem.

Patrick,

   Welcome to the list. Glad to hear that you are keeping the islands safe
for all Dak kind. I would love to hear your fix. My condolences on your
loss.

Russ
97 318 CC 4X4
Rhino Python 3000 Hitch Roll Top Power Bolt
14" FABM 160 Mopar Perf headers Gibson dual Champion Truck plugs