RE: Wood grain dash

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 08:32:15 EST

Sam,
How thick is the wood and the finish? I ask Marion Realty about the pieces,
but forgot to ask about the thickness and finish. They sent me a picture,
but I could not tell from it either. Also, what is used as the adhesive?
They told me someone from the DML purchased one on Friday; now I know who.
I tried to sent them an email Friday, but fat-fingered the address and shot
my message into the bit bucket. I did some other looking around, and the
best price I could find was around $215 for a very similar rosewood kit.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Rich - Ashburn, VA