Re: RE: Wood grain dash

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 08:59:05 EST

The dash is only about 1/8" thick (if that), and the finish is great (smooth
and polished).
The email is marionrealty@hotmail.com. It attaches via 3M adheasive strips
on the
back of the 'panels'. Same stuff used for the Dakota's outside trim pieces.
If you have
the wood grain dash already, you might want to paint it black, as edges are
slightly
visible after installing the kit. I didn't think that it was stick as well,
so installed first, then
too a black perm. marker and 'painted' the edges... works either way. It'd
be a better
kit for someone with an all black panel dash to begin with, but still looks
very good.

Sam '95 SLT