info on Slant Six wanted

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 19:16:12 EST

For Dak content , please skip to the bottom of this letter .

Don't mean to clog the DML with this , but I would rather ask Mopar
enthusiasts :

I have a 66 Dart with a 225 Slant Six and it needs a rebuild . Also needs
new intake and exhaust manifolds .

I am looking for someone (preferably in the Atlanta area , but as long as
shipping doesn't kill me , it could be other) who can do a quality rebuild
on a Slant Six and know what they are doing .

Looking to have the engine done sometime in the first half of 1999 , but I
am in no hurry .

Any leads would be highly appreciated .

Dak Content : Rather than the 2.5 4-banger , Daks should come standard with
a Slant Six .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net