Re: info on Slant Six wanted

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 00:20:52 EST

Jack,

I don't know of anybody in your area, but here are some sites that might
help...

http://www.tailfins.com/slant6/

http://flag.blackened.net/mopar/index.html

You might want to look up Clifford Performance on the web...

Brian

btw: And the R/T should come standard with a Hennessey 512 cu. Viper V10
with 600 horses!!

=)