RE:Web Site in Truckin! Also: Tonneau Cover

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 11:26:00 EST

There is a place in the new truckin that advertises a lid with a built in
rear spoiler and LED brake light . It is hard with no molding and also
carries a lifetime structure and paint warranty . Only problem is that they
don't yet make it for the Dak !!

Anyone else wanna call em up and bug em to make it ?

I would give the number and web site , but I don't have the mag here at
work .

At 12:03 AM 12/8/1998 -0600, you wrote:
>I would go with the snuglid. One of my friends has one and they are great.
>It has a lock on both rear corners instead of one in the middle. The one in
>the middle has a cord and if it breaks then you are screwed and you can't
>unlock the bed cover. The snuglid also hide the hinges from view to provide
>a smoother look.
>-Patrick B.

Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net