RE: Web Site in Truckin! Also: Tonneau Cover

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 08:51:21 EST

>...It has a lock on both rear corners instead of one in the middle.
>-Patrick B.

I agree that a double lock is a good feature to have.
My cover is made by RDL (a Canadian company) and has it.
It makes it harder (not fool-proof) for anyone trying to do a quick break-in.
It's possible to pop the lid of a single lock by giving it a good bang
with the hand. The RDL also did not require any drilling ...
something I try to avoid if possible.

If you want, you can see a picture of my lid. It's on:
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/meet/toronto98/

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)