Re: [Fwd: Superchargers vs nitrous]

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 11:30:32 EST

. I'd like to get a kit made for this... a universal fit
>solenoid, plugs into the cigarette lighter, fits in a gym bag, taps off the
>schrader valve for fuel.... I rent a signifcant amount of rental cars
>(mostly GM Genericars, unfortunately) and I think this would be a blast...

There must be one , because I remember when they came out with the Shadow
CSX they made some just for Thrifty car rental called the CSX-T . I think
it was Car & Driver that rented one and installed a nozzle in the air hat
like you said with the Neon . They did no damage other than loosing one of
the center caps which they were only charged like $20 when they returned it
.
Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net