89 Club Cab for sale

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 14:12:13 EST

Sorry, there is also an 89 Sport , 5-speed , 3.9 for sale at a dealer lot.
I looked at it and it seems ok . Only thing is that the guy that owns it
now (works at the dealership part time) is into construction and the engie
compartment is filthy . Maybe he has taken care of the maintenance , but
that engine is BLECH! There do not appear to be any dents , and even the
factory air dam in front appears to be undamaged . It does not have fog
lites , but it does have the holes for them , just with plastic inserts in
their place . I think he wants like $3400 for it .

Both of htese trucks are located in Newnan , GA , just south of Atlanta .

>Just an FYI for anyone that is interested .
>
>While at Wally-World the other day I saw what looked like an 89 Club Cab
for sale at the end of the parking lot . I didn't get a chance to get out
and look at it but the list on the window said 60K miles and $5500 OBO . It
appears to be a really clean truck . It is silver with a grey center band .
Lemme know if anyone wants further info .
Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net