Re: I've got the Flow!

From: Jason & Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 14:15:59 EST

It looks pretty easy to install yourself but that just isn't the case. I
ended up taking mine to the muffler shop where they had to cut off the old
one and weld this new one on. As for performance, I got the Flowmaster 50
series SUV muffler, which is suppose to flow better than a three chamber.
Cost about $99 bucks. There has been NO performance increase or change in
mileage whatsoever, in fact it almost feels alittle sluggish compared to
before. In fact I'd say save your money.

Jason
98 CC, SLT+, 318, 4X4....