RE: 89 Club Cab for sale Attn. Jack

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 16:11:06 EST

Jack,
Are you in the Atlanta area? I was out there this last weekend. Stayed in
Buckhead (I think). Visited Stone Mountain and took a trip down to Savannah.
Saw my first Auto Zone, had lunch at Hardies. I like the price of gasoline
(rentals take the cheap stuff). I just couldn't bring myself to eat at one
of the Billion Waffle Houses though. Even visited that little town Juliette
(Fried Green Tomatoes). I like the speed you people drive out there. I think
my average speed on 75 & 16 down to Savannah and back was 90 and I was being
passed by most of the truckers....

        Frank