Re: RE: 89 Club Cab for sale Attn. Jack

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 17:50:36 EST

At 01:11 PM 12/8/1998 -0800, you wrote:
>Jack,
>Are you in the Atlanta area?

Yep , just about 20 minutes south of the airport on I-85

 I was out there this last weekend. Stayed in
>Buckhead (I think).

So , you stayed near all the good bars , eh ?

Visited Stone Mountain and took a trip down to Savannah.

Stone Mountain is an awesome sight , and Savannah is a great party town too !

>Saw my first Auto Zone, had lunch at Hardies.

The quality of people that typically work at an Autozone (at least here) is
below average . They usually have no idea what they are talking about .
Hardees is ok , but they take to damn long .

 I like the price of gasoline
>(rentals take the cheap stuff).

I know, I bought 93 octane at Shell the other day for $.88 per gallon . 87
was only $.69 per gallon . There are alot of petroleum tank farms in the
Atlanta area .

I just couldn't bring myself to eat at one
>of the Billion Waffle Houses though.

They were started in the Atlanta area (Avondale Estates I think) . Yes
there are alot of them , as a matter of fact , there are two here at the
same exit , one on each side .

 Even visited that little town Juliette
>(Fried Green Tomatoes).

Yep , part of that movie was filmed here in Newnan . The part where they
were at the Winn-Dixie was the Winn-Dixie here in Newnan .

 I like the speed you people drive out there. I think
>my average speed on 75 & 16 down to Savannah and back was 90 and I was being
>passed by most of the truckers....

I love it too , and the good thing is that for the most part , unless you
are really being a dumb-ass , the State Patrol doesn't bother you too much .

Next time you or anyone on the list is in the area , let me know and maybe
we can have a few drinks and get into some trouble . I know where to find
some .

> Frank

Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net