RE:Web Site in Truckin! Also: Tonneau Cover

From: Patrick Blossom (stdpwb11@shsu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 19:39:32 EST

Jack,
Do they make them for Rams and do they look similar to the snuglid? what is
the companies name and number what page of the truckin mag is it on.
-Patrick B.

<There is a place in the new truckin that advertises a lid with a built in
rear spoiler and LED brake light . It is hard with no molding and also
carries a lifetime structure and paint warranty . Only problem is that they
don't yet make it for the Dak !!

Anyone else wanna call em up and bug em to make it ?

I would give the number and web site , but I don't have the mag here at
work .