Web Site in Truckin! Also: Tonneau Cover

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 18:39:21 EST

Hey all you who subscribe to or read Truckin, when you get your Feb. 99
issue, turn to page. Al Martinez (Big Al) printed an e-mail I sent him and
mentioned my web site in his column! I've already seen the number of
visitors increase! In the article, he says I have a Tonneau Cover with a
Ram Head airbrushed onto it (Which was listed as a future, not a current,
mod) so it was a mistake on his part. Well, this means I now know where the
$700 is going. I've been looking at 4 different covers and want to get your
opinions and/or comments on each. I'm looking at the TraderTop, SnugLid,
Stockland, and Gaylord's. I want an over the rails, hard, OEM Painted to
Match and possibly carpeted headliner. Anybody had any experience with any
of these? Gotta order it THIS WEEK!! Let me know!

Ben Vaughan

webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com