RE: check engine light is on after cat back installation

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 00:24:23 EST

I finnally got them to take a look after getting a second opinion on the
work. They did a horse shit job and did not re-connect the o2 sensor and the
exhaust was rattling on the frame and to top it of there was a leak.

I took my truck back 3 times. The rear pipe is hitting my hitch still. I
dont know why mopar would make a kit that wont fit properly when there is a
hitch installed.

Thanks for the help.

On a better note....I ordered my whipple charger for my dak! Cant friggen
wait to install it. This one I am doing myself.

Joel