Re: Superchargers vs nitrous

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 12:49:07 EST

<< Now I don't know of ANY production cars or trucks which EVER came
with nitrous as a stock option and nitrous is obviously cheaper to install and
use so cost is not the factor in stock production. Give this some thought!
Jim in Waco
99 R/T RC>>

That was my point this entire time .... Nitrous is more of a drag racing thing
than anything else, while a Supercharger should (if set up correctly) provide
more reliable miles than a motor sprayed with nitrous all the time...

ttyl
Patrick