Re: Re: [Fwd: Superchargers vs nitrous]

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 12:58:44 EST

<<Ok, this is the first time that I have jumped in on this post, but I do have
dumb question. Isnt nitrous a scary idea with a manual? I mean, if Im runnin
through the gears if something were to happen and I missed a gear when the
juice is running, it could get a little out of hand!
Eric

Most all nitrous companies make a throttle sensative switch that's not to hard
to install... that way, you arm your nitrous, and it won't kick in until you
go WOT, then shut off while you shift... A Aftermarket ignition box w/ a rev
limiter might help save your engine if you miss a powershift on the spray...

ttyl
Patrick