Re: Mopar Nationals

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 17:40:25 EST

In a message dated 12/8/98 9:02:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DodgeBoyz3@aol.com writes:

<< I was a semifinalist in the trophy bracket race in my 95 Dak......

 I WILL WIN NEXT YEAR (unless Jon can find another tenth) :-) >>

Gene ole buddy I think your going to be in trouble beacuse I certainly don't
see Jon only gaining a tenth :-) Knowing that character it would be more like
a second or two :-) But good luck anyway. I am hoping to make the event also.

Bill