Re: Viper Wheels (Eric)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 19:53:17 EST

In a message dated 12/9/98 10:37:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, HEMI@charter.net
writes:

<< Not really sure at htis point , but from what I have heard , it is pretty
 much all backspacing .

 Eric , whatchya think ?

 At 09:18 AM 12/9/1998 -0600, you wrote:
>Jack, how is the back-spacing on a Viper wheel compared to a Dakota? I
>figured it'd look like a set of Daytons or something. >>
Yeah, its all backspacing. Thats why I cant get the rear wheels of a Viper
onto my Dak, Jack will have to use four Viper wheels for his R/T. But a set
of 275's on these things in maybe a 55 series tire and its the wip! Very
little room between rim and leaf springs!
Eric