Re: [Fwd: Superchargers vs nitrous]

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 21:32:54 EST

<< Most all nitrous companies make a throttle sensative switch that's not to
hard
 to install... that way, you arm your nitrous, and it won't kick in until you
 go WOT, then shut off while you shift... A Aftermarket ignition box w/ a rev
 limiter might help save your engine if you miss a powershift on the spray...

 ttyl
 Patrick >>

Hey!! I shift with my right foot attached to the floor board!!!!!!!!!!! He
he!! I think a high RPM shut off is the only way to do it correctly.

Brad